Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Former Ancestors

I have literally thousands of former ancestors, most of whom I have never heard of I am sure - some of them waiting in the wings for their 15 minutes in the branches of my tree, others whose 15 minutes will find them on the branches of someone else's tree... lying in wait, with a single-minded and tenacious audacity of purpose, salivating over the opportunity for confounding yours truly and anyone else lured into their traps by an obsessive desire to put one more leaf on the tree, reaching into antiquity as the Tower of Babel reached into the Heavens.  The Butterfield tree is full of such creatures.  But....


Like the Tower of Babel, these former ancestors will be struck down!


With relish.


By me.


[Evil laughter in the background.]


Tags: , ,



Powered by Qumana


No comments: